Saturday, August 10, 2013

Challenge winner!

Congratulations to my good friend, Dave!  Dave guessed correctly that the pictures all related to the band Marillion. He will soon be receiving a fun surprise from the UK!

Here's a picture of Dave, with his beautiful bride Olga, at their backwards April Fool's Day wedding twelve years ago. They look so young!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... that photo... you happen to carry this on your iphone??? :) SO EXCITED TO WIN!!!

Christy Killoran said...

I was wondering if you had that picture on your iphone too, from twelve years ago?

Congrats to Dave.

Tom and I spent some time looking at the clues the other day and we were both totally clueless, but since I couldn't tell you a single song by Marillion and I'm not sure if Tom could either, then I guess we were at a disadvantage.

Karen Wilson said...

Haha! I had the picture posted on Facebook so I copied it from there.

Karen Wilson said...

Dave, did you actually know that any of the pictures were related to Marillion or did you do some research?