Thursday, August 08, 2013

A Challenge!

Does anyone know what the following pictures have in common?  The answer is more specific than just that they are related to London (or that they are color photographs).

The first person to write a comment on my blog correctly answering that question will get a surprise from the UK!  





I'm curious to see if anyone can answer this!  





6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They're all located in the London Tube!

Karen Wilson said...

It's more specific than that! Good guess, though.

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same as Shelly, they are all in underground / tubes :) Belsize park had a mouse infestation in 2011! Not sure about the last one though... Elephant & Castle and Belsize Park are both on the Northern Line... that's my guess!

Christy Killoran said...

I have no idea. I was going to say they are all tube related. Curious to find out the answer. I'll have to see if Tom or Tyler can answer this one.

Two posts in one day -- you are a true blogger!

The other Olga said...

looks like we need a mouse detective!!